Photos from sample review. I was happy with how the sample looked but there are a few changes i need to make if i want to be really happy withe the final swimsuit! the back looks good, i like the curve of the back, but i want to change the way it sits on the bum - i want it more 'cheeky' but lower at the side of the leg.
I'm changing the neckline curve to be a little wider - less U like and more circular. also in this photo you can see a definatle difference between the top and bottom half of the swimsuit to combat this i am losing the waist seam - it is adding unnecessary bulk and can hardly be seen through all of the fabric texture. I am going to sew a piece of elastic to the inside at the waist to make sure it really hugs at the waist! I much prefer the more organic looking texture on the top half of swimsuit and will recreate this for the final.
- Some photos of my final fabric and pattern pieces...
- ragetrade photoshoot
- Toile no 4.
- I didn't get the swimsuit finished on Wednesday ...
- Todays the day... I am going to almost finish if n...
- I need more fabric!!!
- Sample Review!!
- Some photos of the sewing of my toile. it has str...
- Just some photos of things which took my fancy r...
- ▼ May (11)